对话3
A:对不起,您是从美国来的约翰逊先生吗?
A: Excuse me, but aren’t you Mr. Johnson from America
B:是的。我是保罗.约翰逊,来自波士顿。
B: Yes, I’m Paul Johnson from Boston.
A:我是吴丽。来自国际旅行社北京分社。我可以把您介绍给我们的经理张先生吗?他今天特地来接您。张先生,这是约翰逊,约翰逊先生,这是张先生。
A: I’m Wu Li. I’m from International Travel Service, Beijing Branch. May I introduce you to our manager, Mr.Zhang? He has come to meet you. Mr. Zhang, this is Mr. Johnson. And Mr. Johnson, this is Mr. Zhang.
B:张先生,您好!很高兴见到您。
B: How do you do? Mr. Zhang. I’m pleased to meet you.
C:您好,约翰逊先生!我也很高兴见到您。您以前来过北京吗?
C: How do you do? I’m very glad to meet you too.Have you ever been to Beijing before?
B:没有,这是我第一次来北京。
B: No. This is my first trip here.
C:欢迎您来北京。
C: Welcome to Beijing.
B:谢谢。我很高兴有机会来中国访问。
B: Thank you. I’m very glad to have this opportunity to visit China.
C:约翰逊先生,您一路很顺吗?
C: Did you have a nice trip, Mr. Johnson?
B:顺利。一路都很顺利。
B: Yes. It’s been pleasant all the way.
C:走了这么远的路,您一定很累了吗?
C: You must be very tired after such a long trip.
B:还可以。您知道,中国很远,我们连续飞了大约18个小时。
B: Not too bad, It’s a long way to China. We flew non-stop for about 18 hours.
C:希望您在这儿过得愉快。
C: I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
B:谢谢
B: Thanks.