对话4
A:早上好。我是ABC公司的张明。很高兴见到您。
A: Good morning. I’m Zhang Ming from the ABC Company. Nice to meet you.
B:见到您我也很高兴,张先生。我叫彼得. 约翰逊。BBC公司的。
B: Nice to meet you too, Mr.Zhang. My name is Peter Johnson. I am with the BBC Company.
A:我知道。久仰您的大名。这是您第一次来中国吗?
A: I know. I’ve long heard about you. Is this your first trip to China?
B:是的!中国给我留下了很深的印象。我一直都对中国的文化很着迷。
B: Yes. I’m very much impressed. I have always been fascinated by the Chinese culture.
A:那太好了。您要是有时间我可以带您在北京转转。
A: That’s great. I can show you around Beijing to help you learn more if you have time.
B:希望可以。谢谢。
B: I wish I can. Thank you.
对话5
A:打扰了,您是ABC公司的史密斯先生吗?
A: Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith from the ABC Company?
B:是的!我是。您一定是DDF公司的约翰逊先生。
B: Yes, I am. You must me Mr. Johnson from the DDF.
A:我是,见到您很高兴,史密斯先生。
A: Yes, I am. Glad to meet you, Mr. Smith.
B:见到您我也很高兴,约翰逊先生。
B: Glad to meet you too, Mr. Johnson.
A:您的空中飞行顺利吗?
A: How was your flight?
B:飞机有些晚点,但是很舒服。谢谢您。
B: The plane was a little late but quite comfortable. Thank you.
A:来,让我来帮您拿行李吧。
A: Here, let me help with the luggage.