对话6
A:见到您很高兴,约翰逊先生
A: Glad to meet you, Mr. Johnson
B:见到您很高兴,杨先生。我希望这次会谈有结果。
B: Glad to meet you, Mr. Yang. I hope this meeting will be productive
A:我也希望。我们在过去的几年里一直合作得非常好,对吧?
A: So do l. We cooperated with each other very well in the previous years,right?
B:是的,我们之间的愉快合作所作出的努力。我们就从回顾上次的内容开始吧。
B: Yes, we appreciate your effort in our pleasant cooperation. Shall we begin with a review of last time?
A:好的。我也想回顾一下。
A: Yes, I would like a refresher.
对话7
A:您好!约翰,很高兴又见到您。
A: Hello, John, good to see you again.
B:您好,彼得,生意怎么样?
B: Hello, Peter. How’s business?
A:噢,还不错。
A: Oh, can’t complain.
B:家里都好吧?
B: And the family?
A:很好。谢谢。
A: Fine, thanks.
B:彼得,我来介绍一位同事,托尼。托尼刚刚来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务,他会经常与您联系。托尼,这是彼得.戴维斯。
B: Peter, I’d like to introduce a colleague of mine, Tony. Tony just joined us and he’ll be looking after you from now on. He’ll contact you frequently. Tony, this is Peter Davis.
C:您好!戴维斯先生。。
C: Hello, Mr.Davis.
A:叫我彼得吧,叫戴维斯先生听起来太老气了。
A: Peter, please. ”Mr. Davis” makes me sound so ancient
C:好的。彼得。我是托尼。我期待着和您一起工作。
C: Fine, Peter. And I’m Tony. I look forward to working with you.
B:我希望您很好地为他服务,他是我们的重要的客户。
B: I want you to take good care of him. He is one of our best customers.
C:我会尽力的。
C: I’ll do my best.
B:我知道你会的。托尼。那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃午饭怎样?我认为我们应该去三江饭店,彼得。
B: I’m sure you will, Tony. Well, to start the ball rolling, bow about lunch? I thought we might go to Sanjiang Restaurant, Peter.
A:您知道我所有喜欢的饭店。
A: You know all my favourite restaurants.
B:托尼也是,我给了他一个单子。
B: And so does Tony. I’ve given him a list.
A:好的。我们走吧。我有一些事情要和您谈,让我们边吃边谈。
A: Great. Let’s go. I’ve got a few things to discuss with you, so we can talk while we eat.