[设为首页]
中国-东莞·教育导航
  主页 | 教育资讯 | 推荐课程 | 公开课 | 考试 | 资格认证 | 外语 | 硕士考研 | 自考成考 | IT培训 | 金融财会 | 名校 | 学习资料
  导航:首页 - 商务英语语句汇总(四)

商务英语语句汇总(四)
作者:不详 来源:www.xue.net 更新日期:2008-5-29 阅读次数:
451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。
452 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。
453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?
454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,让我看看您的卡。
455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange
memo.
这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。
456 How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多少钱?
457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是汇美元吧?
458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以请问汇款的原因吗?
459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?
460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。
461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。
462 I'll take M/T.
那我就用信汇吧。
463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please.
汇款300英镑到伦
敦,费用为3英镑。
464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?
465 To whom is the check payable, madam?
请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?
466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。
467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?
468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的汇款已经到了。
469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。
470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?
471 How much do you want to change?
您想兑换多少?
472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?
473 Here you are, please check.
给你,请查一下。
474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英镑换成人民币。
475 Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques?
您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan.
500美元可兑换人民币4350元。
477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。
478 I beg your pardon.
请原谅。
479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我们想约你来参加面试。
480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
481 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
482 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
483 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
484 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
485 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
486 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
487 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
488 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
489 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
490 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
491 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
492 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
493 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
494 The distinction of our product is its lightweight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
495 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。
497 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
501 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
504 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
506 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?
507 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。
508 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?
509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。
510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。
511 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.
我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。
512 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。
513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?
514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。
515 We offer a life-time guarantee.
我们提供永久保证。
516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。
517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。
518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。
519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。
520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。
521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。
522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?
523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?
524 What's been the consumer reaction to your product?
消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?
525 Have you marketed your product yet?
你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?
526 We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese customers.
恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。
527 We feel product quality is high indeed.
我们认为产品的质量的确很高。
528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。
529 I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for.
我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。
530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。
531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。
532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。

[本文共有 2 页,当前是第 1 页] <<上一页 下一页>>


报 名 此 课 程 / 咨 询 相 关 信 息
【预约登门】 【网上咨询】 【订座试听】 【现在报名】
课程名称
商务英语语句汇总(四)
真实姓名
* 性 别
联系电话
* E-mail:
所在地区
咨询内容

      

相关文章:
·公交术语 (2008-5-29)
·公务员 (2008-5-28)
·公务员面试 (2008-5-28)
·销售英语名词 (2008-5-29)

Copyright© 2014 www.dgedu.com.cn 东莞教育在线 版权所有
中国·东莞
粤ICP备06023013号