685 I'm afraid I don't know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
686 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
687 Let me direct that question to the manager.
让我直接问经理好了。
688 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
689 Yes, I'd like to know your daily production.
是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。
690 Is there anything you'd like to know?
你想知道什么?
691 Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?
692 What did you think of our factories?
你认为我们的工厂怎样?
693 I was impressed very much.
我有深刻的印象。
694 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
695 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。
696 I want to purchase some computers from your company.
我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。
697 We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?
我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?
698 We'd like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.
我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。
699 We are in great need of Grade A.
我们急需一等品。
700 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.
如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。
701 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.
我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。
702 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.
请您把商品货号告诉我们。
703 Could you give me an indication of the price?
您能提供一个参考价吗?
704 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.
希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。
705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?
你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?
706 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。
707 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.
目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。
708 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.
我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。
709 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.
请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。
710 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.
我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。
711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.
请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。
712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.
必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。
713 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。
714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.
我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。
715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.
我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。
716 If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.
如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。
717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.
感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。
718 I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.
我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。
719 You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.
您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。
720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。
721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.
如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。
722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.
能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。
723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
请告知可供现货的数量。
724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.
我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。
725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.
相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。
726 We trust you can meet our requirements.
相信贵方能满足我们的要求。
727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.
希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。
728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.
我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。
729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a document.-against-acceptance basis.
我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。
730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.
若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。
731 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.
我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。
732 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.
贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。
733 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.
我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。
734 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.
即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。
735 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?
欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。
736 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.
我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发货日期。
737 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.
请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。
738 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?
能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。
739 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.
由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。
740 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.
我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。
741 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We'd rather have you quote us FOB prices.
得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。
742 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?
请告知你方大概要订多少?
743 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.
我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。
744 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were
impressed with our selection of toys.
我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。
745 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.
我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。
746 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.
我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。
747 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.
我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。
748 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.
很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。
749 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.
我们可提供送货上门服务。
750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.
我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。
[本文共有 2 页,当前是第 2 页] <<上一页 下一页>>